Westview Theatre Company productions and events would not be possible without the volunteer efforts of our amazing parents!
Main Stage Productions
For main stage productions, all parents of cast and crew are requested to sign up for at least one volunteer shift:
• Sell tickets, concessions, or Stargrams
• Monitor the lobby
• Help with one of the tech week dinners or the tech appreciation dinner on Saturday
Many jobs only take one hour and can be done the night you attend the show. The volunteer sign-up link is on the Donation/Volunteering Form.
Other Productions and Events
• Sell tickets and concessions and monitor lobby
• Help with sets, props, costumes as needed
• Help with various theater projects throughout the year
• Chaperone field trips – usually board members but sometimes other parents needed
Volunteer sign-up information will be sent via SignUp.com, email, FB group, etc.
Theatre Booster Board
All parents are part of the Theatre Boosters and are welcome to attend board meetings. Meetings are held about once per month, and the rest of our communication is done through email.
We always welcome new volunteers on the board. Please contact the President on the Theatre Booster Board for information on any open board positions. Training and support are provided! Or, please consider shadowing this year for next year’s open positions (currently held by parents of seniors). Or, let us know what skills/interests you have and we will get you involved!