Westview Theatre Company productions and events would not be possible without the volunteer efforts of our amazing parents!
Main Stage Productions
For main stage productions, all parents of cast and crew are requested to sign up for at least one volunteer shift:
• Sell tickets, concessions, or Stargrams
• Monitor the lobby
• Help with one of the tech week dinners or the tech appreciation dinner on Saturday
Many jobs only take one hour and can be done the night you attend the show. Sign up on the Donation-Volunteering Form and the Volunteer Coordinator will get in touch with you through SignUp.Com.
As the event gets closer, we will ask for more volunteers if needed, through SignUp.Com. As the event approaches, you will also receive reminder notices.
Other Productions and Events
• Sell tickets and concessions and monitor lobby
• Help with sets, props, costumes as needed
• Help with various theater projects throughout the year
• Chaperone field trips – usually board members but sometimes other parents needed
Volunteer sign-up information will be sent via SignUp.com, email, FB group, etc.
Theatre Alliance Board
All parents are part of the Theatre Alliance and are welcome to attend board meetings. Meetings are held about once per month, and the rest of our communication is done through email.
We always welcome new volunteers on the Theatre Alliance Board. Please contact the Theatre Alliance President for information on any open board positions. Training and support are provided! Or, please consider shadowing this year for next year’s open positions (currently held by parents of seniors). Or, let us know what skills/interests you have and we will get you involved!